Incremental repairs should also update the percentage, although I'd recommend
not using incremental repair before 4.0. Just want to point out that running
repairs based on repaired % isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it should be a
secondary consideration. The important thing is to repair data more frequently
than your gc grace period.

On October 4, 2017 at 1:33:57 PM, Javier Canillas (javier.canil...@gmail.com)