Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your answer. I was analysing this migration you said, and if I
am not wrong, I wont be able to have two cluster independents.

I wil try to explain this, as I can see, after the splits of DC's, I wont
be able to change the name of the cluster, Am I right ? Even if I change
the topology file (cassandra-topology.properties).

Or it is possible ? That's why you mentioned (firewall rules are helpful
here) isn't it?

Saludos

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay