Thanks,

We have turned off read repair, and read with consistency = one. This
leaves repairs and old timestamps (generate by the client) as possible
causes for the overlap. We are writing from Spark, and don't have NTP set
up on the cluster - I think that was causing some of the issues, but we
have fixed it, and the problem remains.

It is hard for me to believe the C* repair has a bug, so before creating a
JIRA, I would appreciate if you could take a look at the attached sstables
(produced using sstablemetadata) from two different time points over the
last 2 week (we ran compaction between).

In both cases, there are sstables generated around 8 pm that span over very
long time periods (sometimes over a day). We run repair daily at 8 pm.

Cheers,
Eugene

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> 1.
>>>
>>> I'm suspecting the overlap is coming from either hinted handoff or a
>>> repair job we run nightly.
>>>
>>> 1) Is running repair with TWCS recommended? It seems like it will
>>> always create a neverending overlap (the repair SSTable will have data from
>>> all 24 hours), an effect that seems to get amplified with anti-compaction.
>>> 2) TWCS seems to introduce a tradeoff between eventual consistency and
>>> write/read availability. If all repairs are turned off, then the choice is
>>> either (a) user strong consistency level, and pay the price of lower
>>> availability and slowers reads or writes, or (b) use lower consistency
>>> level, and risk inconsistent data (data is never repaired)
>>>
>>> I will try your last link but reappearing data sound a bit scary :)
>>>
>>> Any advice on how to debug this further would be greatly apprecaited.

Max: 10/13/2017:20:50 Min: 10/13/2017:20:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3440571939231456            708K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16638-big-Data.db
Max: 10/13/2017:21:25 Min: 10/13/2017:20:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9863804844409965            523K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16637-big-Data.db
Max: 10/13/2017:21:55 Min: 10/13/2017:21:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3365222012852105            612K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16636-big-Data.db
Max: 10/13/2017:22:25 Min: 10/13/2017:21:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3770967903460016            604K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16635-big-Data.db
Max: 10/13/2017:22:50 Min: 10/13/2017:22:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4805813676435549            276K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16634-big-Data.db
Max: 10/13/2017:23:25 Min: 10/13/2017:22:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.810167597765363     964K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16633-big-Data.db
Max: 10/13/2017:23:55 Min: 10/13/2017:23:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5242839352428394            188K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16632-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:00:20 Min: 10/13/2017:23:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8649717514124293            286K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16631-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:00:55 Min: 10/14/2017:00:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4933707689907971            222K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16630-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:01:25 Min: 10/13/2017:23:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.525001888360148     850K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16626-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:01:55 Min: 10/13/2017:20:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.776488561427936     1019K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16625-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:02:25 Min: 10/14/2017:00:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.522044947675416     683K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16624-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:02:55 Min: 10/13/2017:23:30 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4501562194883812            663K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16623-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:03:20 Min: 10/06/2017:15:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.779782957088779     5.9M Oct 15 20:25 mc-17243-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:03:25 Min: 10/14/2017:02:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6725091007145747            276K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16668-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:03:55 Min: 10/14/2017:03:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9646670549407883            224K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16617-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:04:20 Min: 10/14/2017:03:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5050597976080957            115K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16614-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:04:55 Min: 10/14/2017:04:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5552379591253394            266K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16667-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:05:25 Min: 10/14/2017:03:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4612784620204118            1021K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16610-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:05:55 Min: 10/14/2017:03:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6940929795387174            552K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16607-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:06:25 Min: 10/14/2017:05:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6735334352619298            490K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16606-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:06:50 Min: 10/14/2017:06:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5182245737801294            124K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16602-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:07:20 Min: 10/14/2017:06:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6643026004728132            403K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16666-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:07:55 Min: 10/14/2017:07:10 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6711008289955658            210K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16588-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:08:25 Min: 10/14/2017:07:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4232731283606783            254K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16585-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:08:50 Min: 10/14/2017:08:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4778602508318404            279K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16665-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:09:15 Min: 10/14/2017:03:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7017321771420132            2.2M Oct 15 20:22 mc-17143-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:09:25 Min: 10/14/2017:07:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7016292819425012            935K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16583-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:09:55 Min: 10/14/2017:09:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3568733153638814            129K Oct 14 20:22 mc-16570-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:10:20 Min: 10/06/2017:09:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8909860048648077            14M Oct 15 20:23 mc-17159-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:10:25 Min: 10/14/2017:09:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3335351700474316            342K Oct 14 20:22 mc-16581-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:10:45 Min: 10/06/2017:07:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9745444109628354            12M Oct 15 20:25 mc-17211-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:10:55 Min: 10/14/2017:10:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3401420959147425            231K Oct 14 20:24 mc-16628-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:11:25 Min: 10/14/2017:10:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3643250688705235            361K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16597-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:11:55 Min: 10/14/2017:11:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.360675808031342     283K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16591-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:12:05 Min: 10/07/2017:00:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7396986949513856            3.0M Oct 15 20:25 mc-17245-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:12:25 Min: 10/14/2017:11:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.350145137880987     187K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16664-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:12:55 Min: 10/13/2017:19:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8058524690103637            1.2M Oct 14 20:21 mc-16551-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:13:25 Min: 10/14/2017:12:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4089997772332368            161K Oct 14 20:21 mc-16546-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:13:55 Min: 10/14/2017:09:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.374020672855356     560K Oct 14 20:22 mc-16579-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:14:05 Min: 10/10/2017:13:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9188179988679958            3.1M Oct 15 20:22 mc-17146-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:14:25 Min: 10/14/2017:13:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.2926888807518613            275K Oct 14 20:22 mc-16575-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:14:55 Min: 10/09/2017:01:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8651193916678135            8.6M Oct 15 20:22 mc-17150-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:14:55 Min: 10/14/2017:14:10 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.398034842365423     603K Oct 14 20:22 mc-16578-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:15:20 Min: 10/14/2017:14:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.2959876543209876            211K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16663-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:15:40 Min: 10/13/2017:09:10 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8375124644307708            1.8M Oct 15 20:25 mc-17230-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:15:55 Min: 10/14/2017:06:30 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.496526120392469     731K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16662-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:16:25 Min: 10/14/2017:12:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4487611853050946            857K Oct 14 20:20 mc-16532-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:16:55 Min: 10/14/2017:16:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.405082787832114     376K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16594-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:17:10 Min: 10/07/2017:22:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9405897762503305            2.8M Oct 15 20:26 mc-17247-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:17:25 Min: 10/14/2017:16:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.424037558685446     191K Oct 14 20:25 mc-16661-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:17:50 Min: 10/11/2017:07:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9502559201177107            4.1M Oct 15 20:18 mc-17101-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:17:55 Min: 10/14/2017:17:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4779696338195891            250K Oct 14 20:19 mc-16515-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:18:25 Min: 10/14/2017:17:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3520576749774706            114K Oct 14 20:21 mc-16554-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:18:55 Min: 10/14/2017:18:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3907073509015258            239K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16605-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:19:25 Min: 10/14/2017:18:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6783532286869067            391K Oct 14 20:23 mc-16601-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:19:55 Min: 10/14/2017:19:10 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.550457691448984     603K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17239-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:20:10 Min: 10/14/2017:19:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6026071725959743            614K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17238-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:20:50 Min: 10/14/2017:19:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9151752316280141            1.3M Oct 15 20:24 mc-17199-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:20:55 Min: 10/14/2017:20:05 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4981557889472368            550K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17237-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:21:10 Min: 10/11/2017:04:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.825281916721332     2.7M Oct 15 20:24 mc-17182-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:21:20 Min: 10/14/2017:20:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.551044083526682     298K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17234-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:21:55 Min: 10/14/2017:21:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7964364737393734            340K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17233-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:22:20 Min: 10/11/2017:06:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8938573349230106            3.5M Oct 15 20:24 mc-17190-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:22:20 Min: 10/14/2017:21:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7730383211678833            345K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17232-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:22:40 Min: 10/07/2017:04:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8253805280223951            5.0M Oct 15 20:24 mc-17195-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:22:55 Min: 10/14/2017:22:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9416849438782093            325K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17225-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:23:25 Min: 10/14/2017:22:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4714447500404466            202K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17224-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:23:55 Min: 10/14/2017:22:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8356853203568532            840K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17188-big-Data.db
Max: 10/14/2017:23:55 Min: 10/14/2017:22:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6561436257823652            616K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17223-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:00:10 Min: 10/14/2017:23:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.2089253552131278            138K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17220-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:00:45 Min: 10/14/2017:21:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8753123084900768            810K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17201-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:00:50 Min: 10/14/2017:21:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.839889056984367     637K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17219-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:01:10 Min: 10/15/2017:00:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3033333333333332            142K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17218-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:01:55 Min: 10/15/2017:00:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.735579077060932     587K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17206-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:01:55 Min: 10/15/2017:00:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5368530713993378            461K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17217-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:02:25 Min: 10/15/2017:01:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6510693037465831            233K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17216-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:02:45 Min: 10/13/2017:12:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7467481697348781            1.1M Oct 15 20:23 mc-17165-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:02:45 Min: 10/15/2017:02:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.450566627588902     173K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17215-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:03:20 Min: 10/15/2017:02:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4625867195242814            140K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17214-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:03:55 Min: 10/10/2017:14:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8481511416447767            2.3M Oct 15 20:25 mc-17222-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:03:55 Min: 10/15/2017:03:10 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6279110184219674            222K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17228-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:04:20 Min: 10/12/2017:21:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8536284953395473            1.2M Oct 15 20:24 mc-17208-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:04:25 Min: 10/15/2017:03:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5249299719887954            259K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17212-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:04:55 Min: 10/15/2017:02:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9142911440516913            803K Oct 15 20:21 mc-17138-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:04:55 Min: 10/15/2017:02:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.86026863084922      614K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17209-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:05:15 Min: 10/15/2017:04:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6126798082045817            147K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17204-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:05:55 Min: 10/13/2017:05:10 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8336060066025884            1.5M Oct 15 20:21 mc-17136-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:05:55 Min: 10/15/2017:05:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.611341191462249     369K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17197-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:06:25 Min: 10/07/2017:08:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9708279776778943            9.9M Oct 15 20:19 mc-17103-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:06:25 Min: 10/15/2017:06:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4086120621543323            267K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17196-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:06:50 Min: 10/13/2017:07:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8666806049202035            2.0M Oct 15 20:23 mc-17171-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:06:55 Min: 10/15/2017:06:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4241446094254357            278K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17193-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:07:20 Min: 10/15/2017:00:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7838370889009417            791K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17168-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:07:25 Min: 10/15/2017:00:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5577717997506726            594K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17192-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:07:45 Min: 10/14/2017:09:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7216290087463557            1010K Oct 15 20:22 mc-17157-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:07:50 Min: 10/15/2017:07:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4066111594383       278K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17191-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:08:15 Min: 10/11/2017:07:30 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.865153482139118     2.3M Oct 15 20:24 mc-17177-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:08:25 Min: 10/15/2017:07:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3539391575663027            354K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17186-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:08:55 Min: 10/06/2017:08:30 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7249052515813355            6.0M Oct 15 20:19 mc-17105-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:08:55 Min: 10/15/2017:08:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5613512531783509            517K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17185-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:09:25 Min: 10/15/2017:08:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.715260545905707     264K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17184-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:09:50 Min: 10/13/2017:22:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9031216719914803            2.4M Oct 15 20:21 mc-17130-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:09:55 Min: 10/15/2017:09:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.852465126184645     823K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17183-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:10:25 Min: 10/15/2017:09:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8237967014473242            261K Oct 15 20:24 mc-17180-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:10:45 Min: 10/06/2017:10:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7664059799063413            7.8M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17111-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:10:45 Min: 10/15/2017:10:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.2958977263532647            397K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17179-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:11:20 Min: 10/13/2017:23:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9887011298870113            2.0M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17119-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:11:25 Min: 10/15/2017:10:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6624793010906185            720K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17173-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:11:50 Min: 10/15/2017:11:30 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3352589230451826            163K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17172-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:12:20 Min: 10/15/2017:11:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3625124626121634            172K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17169-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:12:55 Min: 10/13/2017:23:30 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7770279292882603            1.8M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17115-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:12:55 Min: 10/15/2017:12:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.649903484709946     800K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17166-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:13:25 Min: 10/13/2017:19:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.685458134805777     2.4M Oct 15 20:19 mc-17107-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:13:25 Min: 10/15/2017:12:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6258496842308248            845K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17163-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:13:45 Min: 10/10/2017:06:30 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.831774290465477     7.5M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17125-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:13:55 Min: 10/15/2017:13:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.355837870538415     568K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17162-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:14:10 Min: 10/15/2017:11:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.6813795372299595            1.9M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17121-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:14:25 Min: 10/15/2017:11:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3890056276115257            1.5M Oct 15 20:23 mc-17161-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:14:55 Min: 10/15/2017:14:20 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.549073438572409     290K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17160-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:15:10 Min: 10/15/2017:11:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7744414454940771            1.1M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17113-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:15:20 Min: 10/15/2017:11:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.610786622703721     884K Oct 15 20:22 mc-17155-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:15:50 Min: 10/15/2017:09:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9503909688778417            1.9M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17117-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:15:55 Min: 10/15/2017:09:55 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9079284773719591            1.4M Oct 15 20:22 mc-17154-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:16:15 Min: 10/07/2017:11:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8334200610084335            2.6M Oct 15 20:25 mc-17236-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:16:20 Min: 10/15/2017:15:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4234566669991024            363K Oct 15 20:26 mc-17249-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:16:35 Min: 10/15/2017:02:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.6947996065896238            576K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17241-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:16:45 Min: 10/15/2017:02:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3770982740956734            452K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17248-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:17:25 Min: 10/14/2017:12:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8013080276994101            1.6M Oct 15 20:19 mc-17109-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:17:25 Min: 10/15/2017:16:40 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.5615258011424145            399K Oct 15 20:22 mc-17151-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:17:45 Min: 10/15/2017:09:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.6548849426140582            568K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17227-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:17:55 Min: 10/15/2017:09:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.316527446300716     438K Oct 15 20:25 mc-17231-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:18:25 Min: 10/06/2017:11:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.7117193560899923            4.8M Oct 15 20:21 mc-17140-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:18:25 Min: 10/15/2017:17:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.3832350049164208            142K Oct 15 20:22 mc-17147-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:18:45 Min: 10/15/2017:05:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.6280387958181131            527K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17175-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:18:45 Min: 10/15/2017:05:00 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.240990797282188     385K Oct 15 20:23 mc-17178-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:19:20 Min: 10/13/2017:20:50 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8704676424090979            2.4M Oct 15 20:21 mc-17127-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:19:25 Min: 10/15/2017:18:45 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.4285133436830044            924K Oct 15 20:21 mc-17141-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:19:45 Min: 10/15/2017:14:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8326964560862866            2.1M Oct 15 20:20 mc-17123-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:19:50 Min: 10/15/2017:14:15 Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6465099466284467            1.6M Oct 15 20:21 mc-17128-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:20:00 Min: 10/15/2017:19:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          299K Oct 15 20:21 mc-17133-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:20:10 Min: 10/14/2017:00:25 Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8361299731277619            1.9M Oct 15 20:34 mc-17251-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:20:10 Min: 10/15/2017:19:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          207K Oct 15 20:14 mc-17097-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:20:45 Min: 10/15/2017:20:15 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.2M Oct 15 21:02 mc-17254-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:21:20 Min: 10/15/2017:20:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.2M Oct 15 21:41 mc-17257-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:21:40 Min: 10/15/2017:21:25 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          252K Oct 15 21:41 mc-17256-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:22:15 Min: 10/15/2017:21:45 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          455K Oct 15 22:33 mc-17261-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:22:50 Min: 10/15/2017:22:20 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          418K Oct 15 23:14 mc-17264-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:23:25 Min: 10/15/2017:22:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          328K Oct 15 23:46 mc-17267-big-Data.db
Max: 10/15/2017:23:45 Min: 10/15/2017:23:30 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          150K Oct 15 23:46 mc-17266-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:00:20 Min: 10/15/2017:23:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          250K Oct 16 00:39 mc-17271-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:00:50 Min: 10/16/2017:00:25 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          146K Oct 16 01:08 mc-17274-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:01:05 Min: 10/16/2017:00:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          47K Oct 16 01:08 mc-17273-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:01:45 Min: 10/16/2017:01:10 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          116K Oct 16 02:04 mc-17278-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:02:25 Min: 10/16/2017:01:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          176K Oct 16 02:44 mc-17281-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:02:55 Min: 10/16/2017:02:30 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          193K Oct 16 03:26 mc-17284-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:03:25 Min: 10/16/2017:03:00 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          305K Oct 16 03:26 mc-17283-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:03:50 Min: 10/16/2017:03:30 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          756K Oct 16 03:53 mc-17285-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:04:05 Min: 10/16/2017:03:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          510K Oct 16 04:08 mc-17286-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:04:45 Min: 10/16/2017:04:10 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.4M Oct 16 05:03 mc-17290-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:05:15 Min: 10/16/2017:04:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.2M Oct 16 05:42 mc-17293-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:05:55 Min: 10/16/2017:05:20 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.7M Oct 16 06:13 mc-17296-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:06:10 Min: 10/16/2017:06:00 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          620K Oct 16 06:13 mc-17295-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:06:50 Min: 10/16/2017:06:15 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.5M Oct 16 07:08 mc-17300-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:07:05 Min: 10/16/2017:06:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          460K Oct 16 07:08 mc-17299-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:07:45 Min: 10/16/2017:07:10 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.1M Oct 16 08:03 mc-17304-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:08:25 Min: 10/16/2017:07:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.2M Oct 16 08:43 mc-17307-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:08:55 Min: 10/16/2017:08:30 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          787K Oct 16 09:22 mc-17310-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:09:20 Min: 10/16/2017:09:00 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          685K Oct 16 09:22 mc-17309-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:09:50 Min: 10/16/2017:09:25 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          798K Oct 16 10:18 mc-17314-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:10:15 Min: 10/16/2017:09:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          547K Oct 16 10:18 mc-17313-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:10:50 Min: 10/16/2017:10:20 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          783K Oct 16 11:13 mc-17318-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:11:10 Min: 10/16/2017:10:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          429K Oct 16 11:13 mc-17317-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:11:50 Min: 10/16/2017:11:15 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          968K Oct 16 12:08 mc-17322-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:12:05 Min: 10/16/2017:11:55 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          395K Oct 16 12:08 mc-17321-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:12:45 Min: 10/16/2017:12:10 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.1M Oct 16 13:10 mc-17326-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:13:25 Min: 10/16/2017:12:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.2M Oct 16 13:48 mc-17329-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:13:45 Min: 10/16/2017:13:30 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          589K Oct 16 13:48 mc-17328-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:14:05 Min: 10/16/2017:13:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          607K Oct 16 14:07 mc-17330-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:14:45 Min: 10/16/2017:14:10 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.3M Oct 16 15:12 mc-17334-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:15:25 Min: 10/16/2017:14:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.3M Oct 16 15:43 mc-17337-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:15:40 Min: 10/16/2017:15:30 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          432K Oct 16 15:43 mc-17336-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:16:20 Min: 10/16/2017:15:45 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          1.2M Oct 16 16:38 mc-17341-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:16:55 Min: 10/16/2017:16:25 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          853K Oct 16 17:12 mc-17344-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:17:10 Min: 10/16/2017:17:00 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          307K Oct 16 17:12 mc-17343-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:17:45 Min: 10/16/2017:17:15 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          580K Oct 16 18:05 mc-17348-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:18:25 Min: 10/16/2017:17:50 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          403K Oct 16 18:43 mc-17351-big-Data.db
Max: 10/16/2017:18:40 Min: 10/16/2017:18:30 Estimated droppable tombstones: 0.0
          216K Oct 16 18:43 mc-17350-big-Data.db

Max: 10/24/2017:19H:25M Min: 10/24/2017:14H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9436813186813187        41K Oct 24 20:22 mc-19899-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:19H:55M Min: 10/24/2017:19H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8558558558558558        8.4K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20660-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:20H:10M Min: 10/24/2017:05H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8095238095238095        31K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20659-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:20H:45M Min: 10/24/2017:20H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7248677248677249        5.1K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20658-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:21H:25M Min: 10/24/2017:20H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.728     3.7K Oct 25 20:08 mc-20329-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:21H:55M Min: 10/24/2017:09H:40M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9149175412293853        127K Oct 25 20:18 mc-20607-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:21H:55M Min: 10/24/2017:21H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8666666666666667        4.0K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20657-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:22H:25M Min: 10/24/2017:05H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9482323232323232        40K Oct 25 20:18 mc-20609-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:22H:25M Min: 10/24/2017:20H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7083333333333333        2.9K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20656-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:22H:55M Min: 10/24/2017:22H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
2.0       1.9K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20655-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:23H:25M Min: 10/24/2017:22H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8666666666666667        2.1K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20654-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:23H:45M Min: 10/24/2017:17H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9375951293759512        49K Oct 25 20:18 mc-20613-big-Data.db
Max: 10/24/2017:23H:50M Min: 10/24/2017:23H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7878787878787878        2.2K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20653-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:00H:15M Min: 10/24/2017:22H:55M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8380952380952381        6.0K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20575-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:00H:25M Min: 10/24/2017:22H:55M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8295454545454546        5.3K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20652-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:00H:35M Min: 10/24/2017:01H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9195011337868481        105K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20589-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:00H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:00H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.68      6.1K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20651-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:01H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:00H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7301587301587302        6.9K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20650-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:01H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:01H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8695652173913044        13K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20649-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:02H:20M Min: 10/25/2017:01H:40M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7765151515151516        14K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20648-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:02H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:02H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7076648841354725        27K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20647-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:03H:15M Min: 10/25/2017:02H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8543478260869566        24K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20646-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:03H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:03H:05M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8092189500640206        40K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20645-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:04H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:03H:40M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9494280553883203        45K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20644-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:04H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:04H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8435517970401691        48K Oct 25 20:25 mc-20643-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:05H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:04H:40M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7385786802030456        57K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20642-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:05H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:05H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7573342991669685        67K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20641-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:06H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:05H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.918324607329843         50K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20640-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:06H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:05H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8860279441117764        126K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20557-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:06H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:05H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8598039215686275        104K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20639-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:07H:15M Min: 10/25/2017:00H:40M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9525714285714286        50K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20567-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:07H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:00H:40M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8967032967032966        73K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20638-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:07H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:07H:05M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7590102205486822        44K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20637-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:08H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:01H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9561224489795919        81K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20581-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:08H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:01H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7545018007202882        81K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20636-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:08H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:07H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9180925666199159        94K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20549-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:08H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:07H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8582716049382717        104K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20635-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:09H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:03H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.939608636977058         80K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20555-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:09H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:03H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8482451804251112        104K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20634-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:09H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:05H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9241255144032922        103K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20579-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:09H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:05H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8850671140939597        125K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20633-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:10H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:09H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9320679320679321        52K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20632-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:10H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:10H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7626262626262625        47K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20631-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:11H:20M Min: 10/25/2017:04H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8986740550168217        131K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20553-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:11H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:04H:10M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6992543496271748        116K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20630-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:11H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:02H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9362618432385874        95K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20563-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:11H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:02H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8834782608695653        91K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20629-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:12H:20M Min: 10/24/2017:22H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9283489096573209        68K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20547-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:12H:25M Min: 10/24/2017:22H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7066744730679158        80K Oct 25 20:24 mc-20628-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:12H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:03H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9144117647058824        89K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20577-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:12H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:03H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7108433734939759        84K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20627-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:13H:15M Min: 10/25/2017:01H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8884297520661157        76K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20569-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:13H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:01H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7777142857142858        88K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20626-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:13H:45M Min: 10/25/2017:04H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9595058339052849        120K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20565-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:13H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:04H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.711198765220374         139K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20625-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:14H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:13H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8169615619280048        82K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20624-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:14H:45M Min: 10/25/2017:14H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.7066315327184893        53K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20623-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:15H:15M Min: 10/25/2017:13H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.934106334841629         94K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20583-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:15H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:13H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.9108306188925082        130K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20622-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:15H:55M Min: 10/24/2017:19H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8805237315875614        94K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20573-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:15H:55M Min: 10/24/2017:19H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.8247787610619468        89K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20621-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:16H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:15H:35M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.6079097010372179        79K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20620-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:16H:40M Min: 10/24/2017:20H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.20869138405797102       60K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20559-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:16H:55M Min: 10/24/2017:20H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.31856944444444446       71K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20619-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:17H:10M Min: 10/25/2017:10H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.4545260580207637        89K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20551-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:17H:20M Min: 10/25/2017:10H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.8385653580127117        75K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20618-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:17H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:14H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.5529055594796812        148K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20571-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:17H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:14H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
1.1992098419200277        137K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20617-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:18H:20M Min: 10/25/2017:10H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.6146898358133186        73K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20561-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:18H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:10H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9809787923709411        75K Oct 25 20:23 mc-20616-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:18H:45M Min: 10/25/2017:02H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.43841612769675337       32K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20587-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:18H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:02H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.713455958347327         36K Oct 25 20:22 mc-20615-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:19H:20M Min: 10/25/2017:16H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.47548991263130713       49K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20585-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:19H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:16H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.9643842177458093        43K Oct 25 20:21 mc-20614-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:19H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:19H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       6.6K Oct 25 20:16 mc-20544-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:19H:55M Min: 10/25/2017:19H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       22K Oct 25 20:05 mc-20039-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:20H:05M Min: 10/24/2017:20H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.5216296680467007        4.0K Oct 25 20:17 mc-20598-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:20H:10M Min: 10/25/2017:19H:40M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       6.2K Oct 25 20:14 mc-20428-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:20H:15M Min: 10/24/2017:20H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.5585153116683608        11K Oct 25 20:34 mc-20662-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:20H:45M Min: 10/25/2017:20H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       13K Oct 25 21:04 mc-20665-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:21H:15M Min: 10/25/2017:20H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       8.4K Oct 25 21:38 mc-20668-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:21H:50M Min: 10/25/2017:21H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       8.2K Oct 25 22:12 mc-20671-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:22H:25M Min: 10/25/2017:21H:55M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       6.2K Oct 25 22:48 mc-20674-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:22H:45M Min: 10/25/2017:22H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       3.4K Oct 25 22:48 mc-20673-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:23H:20M Min: 10/25/2017:22H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       6.9K Oct 25 23:45 mc-20678-big-Data.db
Max: 10/25/2017:23H:45M Min: 10/25/2017:23H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       7.0K Oct 25 23:45 mc-20677-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:00H:20M Min: 10/25/2017:23H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       10K Oct 26 00:43 mc-20682-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:00H:55M Min: 10/26/2017:00H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       17K Oct 26 01:19 mc-20685-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:01H:15M Min: 10/26/2017:01H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       16K Oct 26 01:19 mc-20684-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:01H:50M Min: 10/26/2017:01H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       37K Oct 26 02:06 mc-20689-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:02H:25M Min: 10/26/2017:01H:55M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       52K Oct 26 02:42 mc-20692-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:02H:40M Min: 10/26/2017:02H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       29K Oct 26 02:42 mc-20691-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:03H:15M Min: 10/26/2017:02H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       80K Oct 26 03:38 mc-20696-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:03H:50M Min: 10/26/2017:03H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       92K Oct 26 04:08 mc-20699-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:04H:20M Min: 10/26/2017:03H:55M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       92K Oct 26 04:39 mc-20702-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:04H:50M Min: 10/26/2017:04H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       108K Oct 26 05:11 mc-20705-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:05H:25M Min: 10/26/2017:04H:55M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       145K Oct 26 05:46 mc-20708-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:05H:45M Min: 10/26/2017:05H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       86K Oct 26 05:46 mc-20707-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:06H:20M Min: 10/26/2017:05H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       153K Oct 26 06:38 mc-20712-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:06H:55M Min: 10/26/2017:06H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       155K Oct 26 07:13 mc-20715-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:07H:10M Min: 10/26/2017:07H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       67K Oct 26 07:13 mc-20714-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:07H:45M Min: 10/26/2017:07H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       158K Oct 26 08:02 mc-20719-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:08H:20M Min: 10/26/2017:07H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       156K Oct 26 08:38 mc-20722-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:08H:55M Min: 10/26/2017:08H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       157K Oct 26 09:11 mc-20725-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:09H:10M Min: 10/26/2017:09H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       61K Oct 26 09:11 mc-20724-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:09H:45M Min: 10/26/2017:09H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       137K Oct 26 10:02 mc-20729-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:10H:20M Min: 10/26/2017:09H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       135K Oct 26 10:37 mc-20732-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:10H:55M Min: 10/26/2017:10H:25M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       132K Oct 26 11:12 mc-20735-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:11H:10M Min: 10/26/2017:11H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       55K Oct 26 11:12 mc-20734-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:11H:55M Min: 10/26/2017:11H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       167K Oct 26 12:12 mc-20739-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:12H:10M Min: 10/26/2017:12H:00M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       59K Oct 26 12:12 mc-20738-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:12H:45M Min: 10/26/2017:12H:15M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       142K Oct 26 13:02 mc-20743-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:13H:25M Min: 10/26/2017:12H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       168K Oct 26 13:43 mc-20746-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:13H:40M Min: 10/26/2017:13H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       62K Oct 26 13:43 mc-20745-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:14H:15M Min: 10/26/2017:13H:45M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       145K Oct 26 14:33 mc-20750-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:14H:50M Min: 10/26/2017:14H:20M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       139K Oct 26 15:11 mc-20753-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:15H:25M Min: 10/26/2017:14H:55M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       132K Oct 26 15:47 mc-20756-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:15H:45M Min: 10/26/2017:15H:30M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       74K Oct 26 15:47 mc-20755-big-Data.db
Max: 10/26/2017:16H:05M Min: 10/26/2017:15H:50M Estimated droppable tombstones:
0.0       67K Oct 26 16:06 mc-20757-big-Data.db