Hi Javier,

When our users ask this question, I tend to answer "keep it above a
billion". More partitions is better.

I'm not aware of any actual limits on partition count. Practically it's
almost always limited by the disk space in a server.

Tom van der Woerdt
Site Reliability Engineer

Booking.com B.V.
Vijzelstraat 66-80 Amsterdam 1017HL Netherlands
[image: Booking.com] <http://www.booking.com/>
The world's #1 accommodation site
43 languages, 198+ offices worldwide, 120,000+ global destinations,
1,550,000+ room nights booked every day
No booking fees, best price always guaranteed
Subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG)