Hi,
thank you for replying.
Unfortunately, the computer DevCenter is running on doesn’t have Internet
access (for security reasons).  As a result, I can’t use the pom.xml.
Furthermore, I’ve tried running a Groovy program whose classpath included the
DevCenter (2.x) lib directory, but to no avail as a Google dependency was
missing (I can’t recall the dependency’s name).
Because DevCenter manages to connect to Cassandra without downloading
dependencies, there’s bound to be a way to drive the former using Java or
Groovy.