From: Oliver Ruebenacker [mailto:cur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 3:58 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Cassandra vs MySQL

     Hello,
  We have a project currently using MySQL single-node with 5-6TB of data and
some performance issues, and we plan to add data up to a total size of maybe
25-30TB.
  We are thinking of migrating to Cassandra. I have been trying to find
benchmarks or other guidelines to compare MySQL and Cassandra, but most of them
seem to be five years old or older.
  Is there some good more recent material?
  Thanks!
     Best, Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker
Senior Software Engineer, Diabetes

________________________________

The information in this Internet Email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our
clients any opinions or advice contained in this Email are subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in any applicable governing The Home Depot terms of
business or client engagement letter. The Home Depot disclaims all
responsibility and liability for the accuracy and content of this attachment
and for any damages or losses arising from any inaccuracies, errors, viruses,
e.g., worms, trojan horses, etc., or other items of a destructive nature, which
may be contained in this attachment and shall not be liable for direct,
indirect, consequential or special damages in connection with this e-mail
message or its attachment.