Short answer : it works. You can even run “delete” statements from within Spark
once you know which keys to delete. Not elegant but it works.

It will create a bunch of tombstones and you may need to spread your deletes
over days. Another thing to consider is instead of deleting setting a TTL which
will eventually get cleansed.

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.si...@anant.us