Good time of day everyone,

I've got three questions on Cassandra paging mechanics and cluster usage
regulation.

1) Am I correct to assume that the larger page size some user session has
set - the larger portion of cluster/coordinator node resources will be
hogged by the corresponding session?

2) Do I understand correctly that page size (imagine we have no timeout
settings) is limited by RAM and iops which I want to hand down to a single
user session?

3) Am I correct to assume that the page size/read request timeout allowance
I set is direct representation of chance to lock some node to single user's
requests?

Best regards,

Vsevolod.
  • [no subject] Vsevolod Filaretov