You don’t have to use EC2 snitch on AWS but if you have already started with it
, it may put a node in a different DC.

If your data density won’t be ridiculous You could add 3 to different DC/
Region and then sync up. After the new DC is operational you can remove one at
a time on the old DC and at the same time add to the new one.

Rahul