I had SASI in mind before stopping myself from replying to this thread.
Actually the OP needs to index clustering column and partition key, and as
far as I remember, I've myself opened a JIRA and pushed a patch for SASI to
support indexing composite partition key but there are some issues so far
preventing this to be merged into trunk