- Range aware compaction strategy that subdivides data by the token range
could help for this: you only bakcup data for the primary node and not the
replica data
- yes, if you want to use nodetool refresh as some sort of recovery
solution, MAKE SURE YOU STORE THE TOKEN LIST with the
sstables/snapshots/backups for the nodes.