Hi,

We are using Apache Cassandra 3.11.2 on RedHat 7
The data can grow to +100TB however the hot data will be in most cases less
than 10TB but we still need to keep the rest of data accessible.
Anyone has this problem?
What is the best way to make the cluster more efficient?
Is there a way to somehow automatically move the old data to different
storage (rack, dc, etc)?
Any ideas?

Regards,

--

Alaa

--
This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has
been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error