The client should notice this on their side . If you want to see on the
server log one idea may be is to enable the debug mode .
You can set it specifically for org.apache.cassandra.transport
Something like  nodetool setlogginglevel org.apache.cassandra.transport
DEBUG
If you are lucky enough :)  (i.e. not too much chatter around the same
time) , you should see the query just before that WARN message appears in
log .
You can turn off the debugging once you get the info.
Good luck !!