Thank you. I do want to hear about future conferences. I would also love to
hear reports/summaries/highlights from folks who went to Distributed Data
Summit (or other conferences). I think user conferences are great!

Sean Durity

From: Max C. <mc_cassan...@core43.com>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2018 8:33 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Upcoming Cassandra-related Conferences

Some upcoming Cassandra-related conferences, if anyone is interested:

Scylla Summit
November 5-7, 2018
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, Redwood City CA
https://www.scylladb.com/scylla-summit-2018/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.scylladb.com_scylla-2Dsummit-2D2018_&d=DwMFaQ&c=MtgQEAMQGqekjTjiAhkudQ&r=aC_gxC6z_4f9GLlbWiKzHm1vucZTtVYWDDvyLkh8IaQ&m=oo6D4oywJAOkCVQea9I7JvdiywETo8u-M0QAMtYDc5g&s=LKQcumvnZN383K65Ylarutib079F5w14SE0seEgoQFA&e=>

(This one seems to be almost entirely Scylla focussed, maybe not terribly
useful for non-Scylla users)

DataStax Accelerate
May 21-23, 2019
National Harbor, Maryland
https://www.datastax.com/accelerate<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.datastax.com_accelerate&d=DwMFaQ&c=MtgQEAMQGqekjTjiAhkudQ&r=aC_gxC6z_4f9GLlbWiKzHm1vucZTtVYWDDvyLkh8IaQ&m=oo6D4oywJAOkCVQea9I7JvdiywETo8u-M0QAMtYDc5g&s=eNZ6s-YdMt-7RY-fyQUaFsa9HUZq64lsE1HhbkYYRFc&e=>

(No talks list or sponsors have been posted yet)

DISCLAIMER:
I’m not in the middle of the politics or nor do I have any affiliation with
either of these companies.  I just thought lowly users like myself might
appreciate the mention these on the -users list.

I wish we should have had a post or two about the Distributed Data Summit;  I
think we probably would have had an even better conference!  :-)

- Max

________________________________

The information in this Internet Email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our
clients any opinions or advice contained in this Email are subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in any applicable governing The Home Depot terms of
business or client engagement letter. The Home Depot disclaims all
responsibility and liability for the accuracy and content of this attachment
and for any damages or losses arising from any inaccuracies, errors, viruses,
e.g., worms, trojan horses, etc., or other items of a destructive nature, which
may be contained in this attachment and shall not be liable for direct,
indirect, consequential or special damages in connection with this e-mail
message or its attachment.