Hi Raman,

TWCS is the best compaction strategy for TTL data, even if you have
different TTLs (set the time window based on your largest TTL, so it would
be 1 day in your case).
Enable unchecked tombstone compaction to clear the data with 2 days TTL
along the way. This is done by setting :

ALTER TABLE my_table WITH compaction =
{'class':'TimeWindowCompactionStrategy',
'unchecked_tombstone_compaction':'true', ...}

If you're running 3.11.1 at least, you can turn on the
unsafe_aggressive_sstable_expiration introduced by CASSANDRA-13418
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13418>.

Cheers,

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 2:59 PM raman gugnani <ramangugnani....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have one table in which i have some data which has TTL of 2days and some
> data which has TTL of 60 days. What compaction strategy will suits the most.
>
>    1. LeveledCompactionStrategy (LCS)
>    2. SizeTieredCompactionStrategy (STCS)
>    3. TimeWindowCompactionStrategy (TWCS)
>

> --