From: Shravan R <skr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 3:39 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: upgrade Apache Cassandra 2.1.9 to 3.0.9

Thanks Sean. I have automation in place that can put the new binary and restart
the node to a newer version as quickly as possible. upgradesstables is I/O
intensive and it takes time and is proportional to the data on the node. Given
these constraints, is there a risk due to prolonged upgradesstables?

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM Durity, Sean R