Hi,

I'm using Cassandra 2.2.8 with default NTR queque configurations (
max_queued_native_transtport_requests = 128, native_transport_max_threads =
128), and from the metrics I'm seeing some native transport requests are
being blocked.

I'm trying to understand what happens to the blocked native transport
requests, will these requests be rejected immediately so client get
exceptions/errors from Cassandra? or will these requests be waiting
somewhere outside of the queue and will be added to the NTR queue later? or
will these requests simply timeout after some time?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Guan