Nice.. Good to see the community producing tools around the Cassandra
product.

Few pieces of feedback

*Kudos*
1. Glad that you are doing it
2. Looks great
3. Willing to try it out if you find this guy called "Free Time" for me :)

*Criticism*
1. It mimics a lot of stack components that are out there.. Though I agree
with you that the prometheus/grafana/etc stack is difficult to get running,
I look at
https://docs.scylladb.com/operating-scylla/monitoring/monitoring_stack/ and
give them kudos for just making a simple tool to leverage what's there.
Even DSE is now drinking the prometheus coolaid
https://www.datastax.com/2018/12/improved-performance-diagnostics-with-datastax-metrics-collector

2. Given a choice of making something on my own (1), using a "stack"
approach similar to Scylla (2), buying something that DSE produces (3), or
buying AxonOps (4), the challenge for a practioner will be whether the cost
offsets the effective pains of options 1 (more time),2( less time),3 (money)

"It is not the critic who counts; not *the man* who points out how the
strong *man* stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. ... It is the man in the arena" - Teddy Roosevelt

Keep play in the Arena and looking forward to updates!