From: Bobbie Haynes <haynes30...@gmail.com>
Sent: den 13 mars 2019 20:21
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Audit in C*

Yes.we are using it and it is very helpful to u so far...!

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 11:38 AM Rahul Singh
<rahul.xavier.si...@gmail.com<mailto:rahul.xavier.si...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Which version are you referring to?

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:28 AM Nitan Kainth
<nitankai...@gmail.com<mailto:nitankai...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Anybody have used auditing to find out failed login attempts, or unauthorized
access tries.

I found ecAudit by Ericsson, is it free to use? Has anybody tried it?

Ref: https://github.com/Ericsson/ecaudit