My coworker Alex (from The Last Pickle) wrote an in depth blog post on
TWCS.  We recommend not running repair on tables that use TWCS.

http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2016/12/08/TWCS-part1.html

It's enough of a problem that we added a feature into Reaper to
auto-blacklist TWCS / DTCS tables from being repaired, we wrote about it
here: http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2019/02/15/reaper-1_4-released.html

Hope this helps!
Jon

--