1.       Do the same people where you work operate the cluster and write
the code to develop the application?

Mostly.  Ops vs dev, although there's some overlap

2.       Do you have a metrics stack that allows you to see graphs of
various metrics with all the nodes displayed together?

 Yes, Prometheus+Grafana (currently custom script reporting to Prometheus,
but that needs revisiting)

3.       Do you have a log stack that allows you to see the logs for all
the nodes together?

 Yep, graylog.

4.       Do you regularly repair your clusters - such as by using Reaper?

 Yes, with reaper.  Every day or two, more or less.  It would be
almost-constant if Reaper could work off queues with blacklisted time
windows instead of a schedule

5.       Do you use artificial intelligence to help manage your clusters?

No.