I just read this article by tlp:

https://thelastpickle.com/blog/2019/02/21/set-up-a-cluster-with-even-token-distribution.html

Noticed that:

>>We will need to set the tokens for the seed nodes in each rack manually. This
>>is to prevent each node from randomly calculating its own token ranges

 But until now, i was using this recommendation to setup a new cluster:

You'll want to set them explicitly using: python -c 'print( [str(((2**64 / 4) *
i) - 2**63) for i in range(4)])'

After you fire up the first seed, create a keyspace using RF=3 (or whatever
you're planning on using) and set allocate_tokens_for_keyspace to that keyspace
in your config, and join the rest of the nodes. That gives even
distribution.

I've defined plenty of racks in my cluster (and only 3 seed nodes), should i
have a seed node per rack and use initial_token for all of the seed nodes or
just one seed node with inital_token would be ok?
Best Regards