Thanks for your replies guys. I really appreciate it.

@Alain, I use Graphite for backend on top of Grafana. But the goal is to
move from Graphite to Prometheus eventually.

I tried to find a direct way of getting a specific Latency metric in
average and as Chris pointed out, then Mean value isn't that accurate.
I do not wish to use the percentile metrics either, but a single latency
metric like the *"Local read latency" *output in nodetool tablestats.
Looking at the code of nodetool tablestats, it seems that C* also divides
*ReadTotalLatency.Count* with *ReadLatency.Count *to get the latency
result.

So I guess I will have no choice but to run the calculation on my own via
Graphite:
divideSeries(averageSeries(keepLastValue(nonNegativeDerivative($env.path.to.host.$host.org_apache_cassandra_metrics.Table.$ks.$cf.ReadTotalLatency.Count))),averageSeries(keepLastValue(nonNegativeDerivative($env.path.to.host.$host.org_apache_cassandra_metrics.Table.$ks.$cf.ReadLatency.Count))))

Does this seem right to you?

Thanks!