Hi,

Did you consider adding Cassandra nodes from cluster B,  into cluster A as
a different data center ?

Your keyspace would than be on Network topology data strategy.

In this case, all data can be synced between both data centers by Cassandra
using rebalancing.

At client/application level you will have to ensure local quorum/ local
consistency  so that there is no impact on latencies.

Once you have moved data applications to new cluster , you can then remove
the old data center (cluster A),  and cluster B would have fresh data.