Yes you will have all the data in two nodes provided there is no mutation
drop at node level or data is repaired

For example if you data A,B,C and D. with RF=3 and 4 nodes (node1, node2,
node3 and node4)

Data A is in node1, node2 and node3
Data B is in node2, node3, and node4
Data C is in node3, node4 and node1
Data D is in node4, node1 and node2

With this configuration, any *two nodes combined* will give all the data.

Regards
Manish