There isn't any Rollback in real time systems.
It's better to test upgrade sstables and binary on one node. Then

   - if it was OK, upgrade binary on all nodes then run upgrade sstables
   one server at a time.

OR

   - If it was OK, upgrade servers (binary+sstables) one by one.

*VafaTech <http://www.vafatech.com> : A Total Solution for Data Gathering &
Analysis*