I just checked, we have setup the Heapsize to be 31GB not 32GB in DC2.

I checked the CPU and RAM both are same on all the nodes in DC1 and DC2.
What specific parameter I should check on OS ?
We are using CentOS release 6.10.

Currently disk_access_modeis not set hence it is auto in our env. Should
setting disk_access_mode  to mmap_index_only  will help ?

Thanks
Surbhi