right! silly me (regarding "can't have null for clustering column") :-)

OK code is modified, we stopped using NULL on that column. In a few days we will see if this was the cause.

Thanks for the useful info eveyrone! Helped a lot!

Attila Wind

http://www.linkedin.com/in/attilaw
Mobile: +49 176 43556932