Hello,

I wanted to seek out your opinion and experience.

Has anyone of you had a chance to run a Cassandra cluster of more than 350
nodes?
What are the major configuration considerations that you had to focus on? What
number of vnodes did you use?
Once the cluster was up and running what would you have done differently?
Perhaps it would be more manageable to run multiple smaller clusters? Did you
try this approach? What were the major challenges?

I don't know if questions like that are allowed here but I'm really interested
in what other folks ran into while running massive operations.

Gediminas