From: Adam Scott <adam.c.sc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 6:32 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Cassandra Management tools?

I use pssh -i -h hosts nodetool <command> for one-offs.

Rolling restart is tricky to automate, but haven't had to yet. If I were to, I
would be sure to do a test connect and query to confirm the node is up before
going to the next one.

For automation I use python fabric.

I too, would be curious what others use.

Thanks,
Adam

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 1:59 PM Joe Obernberger