From my understanding, the main thing to be aware of is that Cassandra’s
default SeedProvider doesn't resolve multiple A records, so you’re actually
limited in terms of the load balancing/DNS configurations you can use.

You can however write alternative seed providers which have different (perhaps
more appropriate) behaviour, see here
<https://github.com/k8ssandra/management-api-for-apache-cassandra/blob/a317ba40fae8e2b11eecde01ad5e6ee15aebdb0f/management-api-agent-4.x/src/main/java/org/apache/cassandra/locator/K8SeedProvider4x.java>
 for an example.