Hi All

As I understand there was a plan to drop *Compact Storage* support
with *Cassandra
4* but later few issues were identified which resulted in continued support
for Compact Storage in Cassandra 4. My cluster with a few old "compact
storage" tables  was able to come up with Cassandra 4.0.5. But when I
described those tables it gave me a warning

*Warning: Table keyspace_name.table_name omitted because it has constructs
not compatible with CQL (was created via legacy API).Approximate structure,
for reference:(this should not be used to reproduce this schema*)

The original schema is not printed. I find no issue querying the table,
only the schema is not shown.* Is it the expected behaviour for Cassandra 4
for compact tables? *

 DROP COMPACT STORAGE is not stable and marked experimental , another
option is to migrate tables but that might require changes at client side
as well.

Regards
Manish