Compaction_throughtput_per_mb is 0 in cassandra.yaml. Is setting it in nodetool
going to provide any increase?

From: Durity, Sean R via user <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2023 4:20 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cleanup

EXTERNAL
Clean-up is constrained/throttled by compactionthroughput. If your system can
handle it, you can increase that throughput (nodetool setcompactionthroughput)
for the clean-up in order to reduce the total time.

It is a node-isolated operation, not cluster-involved. I often run clean up on
all nodes in a DC at the same time. Think of it as compaction and consider your
cluster performance/workload/timelines accordingly.

Sean R. Durity