Apologies for noise, seems like it’s resolving now on my end, must have been a
transient issue.

Regards,

Jackson Fleming

From: Fleming, Jackson <jackson.flem...@netapp.com>
Date: Tuesday, 30 May 2023 at 2:51 pm
To: user@cassandra.apache.org <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Cassandra-all missing for 4.0.10 and 4.1.2
NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi,

Thanks for the recent releases for Cassandra 4.0.10 and 4.1.2, I noticed in
maven there appears to be no 4.0.10 or 4.1.2 version of the Cassandra-all jar
yet.

Any plans to release it soon? Seems like this is usually done at the same time
as the release of the installation artefacts.

Regards,

Jackson Fleming