When checked in the source nodes, we got similar errors.

Forgot to mention, we also received below error message :
ERROR [Messaging-EventLoop-3-3] 2023-06-27 18:57:09,128
InboundConnectionInitiator.java:360 - Failed to properly handshake with
peer /10.127.2.10:58490. Closing the channel.
io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:
org.apache.cassandra.net.Message$InvalidLegacyProtocolMagic: Read
218762506, Expected -900387334