It’s been a long time since I’ve asked the community for feedback in a poll
or otherwise. A lot is changing in the data world, and we have an exciting
Cassandra release coming up with v5!
I would like to ask for five or ten minutes of your time to answer some
questions about how you use Cassandra and how we are doing as a community.
There are only 2 questions required, and the rest are all optional, so
answer whatever you can. It’s all helpful information.

https://forms.gle/KVNd7UmUfcBuoNvF7

The survey will run until July 29, 2023. Once completed, the results will
be anonymized and the results posted on http://cassandra.apache.org

Help spread the word by posting this invitation on social media, slack
channels, or emailing colleagues. The bigger the N, the better the survey!
Here’s a sample to get you started:

I recently took the Apache Cassandra® 2023 survey, and I think you should
too! By sharing your answers, you can help shape the future of the
Cassandra project and contribute to the community. Your opinion matters!
https://forms.gle/KVNd7UmUfcBuoNvF7

Patrick