The first thing to look is the logs, specifically, the /var/log/cassandra/system.log file on each node.

5 seconds time drift is enough to cause Cassandra to fail. You should ensure the time difference between Cassandra nodes is very low by ensure time sync is working correctly, otherwise cross node timeout may happen, and a node with time relatively slightly behind may think everything is fine, but a node with time relatively slightly ahead will think the other nodes are down.