Due to a last-minute change, we have had to cancel this month's Apache
Cassandra Town Hall which was going to feature Josh McKenzie speaking about
the state of the Cassandra development community. We are working on
finalising the speaker for September's Town Hall and will have the details
up on the meetup group <https://www.meetup.com/cassandra-global/> ASAP.

If you would like to speak about your Apache Cassandra use case or
implementation at a future Town Hall, please fill in this form with your
info and we can talk through getting you scheduled:
https://forms.gle/fcNWE2LskE8UmFqJ6 - we would love to feature individuals
using Cassandra in interesting ways!

In the meantime, you can catch up on past Town Halls on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqcm6qE9lgKKpeO7AgGWcLB6dsz0vS4y1