Hello Team,

I am trying to achieve pagination in Cassandra using paging state mechanism.
I am trying to paginate through records with LIMIT set to 250 and fetch size set to 50.

I get the paging state for the next set of 50 records up until the 250 records are retrieved but how can I paginate further 250 records.

If I leave out the LIMIT and simply use the fetch size, I am able to paginate through all the records. I want to understand if leaving out LIMIT causes negative performance impact.

Doesn’t  fetch size and limit have similar functionalities? Please help.

Regards,
Ritesh Kumar

Sent from Mail for Windows