Hi all,

Earlier this year, we upgraded our fleet from C* 3.0 to C* 4.0. Given the
exciting new features in C* 4.1, we are contemplating an upgrade from C*
4.0 to C* 4.1. Can anyone share their experience regarding the stability of
C* 4.1? Are any of you running C* 4.1 at scale?

Additionally, I have a query about repair procedures. Due to the known
instability of incremental repair in C* 3.0, we've consistently opted for
full repairs on all our clusters. With the advancements in C* 4.0 regarding
incremental repair, has its stability improved? Which repair method are you
currently using: full or incremental?

Thanks,
Runtian