From: Michalis Kotsiouros (EXT) via user <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Sent: February 12, 2024 17:59
To: Sebastian Marsching <sebast...@marsching.com>; user@cassandra.apache.org
Cc: Michalis Kotsiouros (EXT) <michalis.kotsiouros....@ericsson.com>
Subject: RE: SStables stored in directory with different table ID than the one
found in system_schema.tables

Hello Sebastian and community,

Thanks a lot for the post. It is really helpful.

After some additional observations, I am more concerned about trying to
rename/move the sstables directory. I have observed that my client processes
complain about missing columns even though those columns appear on the describe
schema output.

My plan is to first try a restart of the Cassandra nodes and if that does not
help to re-build the datacenter – remove it and then add it back to the cluster.

BR

MK