Hi Bill,

I commented in the bug report, but just in case anyone else is waiting on this issue as well, I've checked in a patch to CVS for CASTOR-1216. Please give that a try!

Cheers,

--Keith

Bill Leng wrote:
Keith,

Thanks for your response. It seems to me it is not the same as 1153. I just checked out the head, build castor, tried again. The generated java source files still do not compile. If you can generate java sources from the xsd file attached to castor-1216 and java source files compile, I would like you to email me the generated java source files and I will try to figured what is wrong in my environment.

thanks

Bill

Keith Visco wrote:

Hi Bill,

If it's the same as 1153 then hopefully it'll be fixed. I'm working on the fix as we speak.

--Keith

Bill Leng wrote:

Hi Keith,

I entered the bug to the source generator (CASTOR-1216). I am wondering if you are able to reproduce this bug. BTW, is this bug going to be fixed in the upcoming 1.0?

thanks

Bill

Keith Visco wrote:

Castor has an AnyNode object which you can make use of. Basically just mark any field as a java.lang.Object. Castor will unmarshal the field as an org.exolab.castor.types.AnyNode instance.

--Keith