From: Stefan Lober [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Mittwoch, 09. November 2005 15:12
To: user@castor.codehaus.org
Subject: [castor-user] [JDO] Creating O/R-mapping with the SourceGenerator

Hello,
currently, I am using Castor to generate my sources from an XML Schema. This is done by org.exolab.builder.SourceGenerator. As I am planning to persist the objects corresponding to the generated classes, I would like to know if it is possible to have the Database mapping generated along with the classes.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]