Patty,

Download a copy of binding.xsd and change the schemaLocation to point to your local copy. You definately don't want to depend on an external server to be up and running in order to use your binding file.

The same goes for mapping files and any runtime dependencies.

--Keith

Ralf Joachim wrote:
Hi Patty,

at 6-April-2006 we released 1.0 of castor and also updated the whole website but I am not aware of any influence this should have on your application. Having said that I double checked if anything had previously been available under http://www.castor.org/SourceGenerator/Binding and unfortionatly didn't find anything. If you like to refer to binding.xsd you better use http://www.castor.org/binding.xsd

Hope you can find the problem soon
Ralf

Stephen Bash schrieb:

Patty-

I just checked, and there isn't a resource at
castor.org/SourceGenerator/Binding (though I can't say it never
existed), so my guess is something else in your local configuration
changed.  You might try assigning a namespace prefix to the current
default namespace to see if the error message changes (I'm not sure if
the error is null:java-class is expected or if it is
defaultNS:java-class is expected).  One possibility is that either
namespace processing or validation got toggled based on some settings
file used for something else, and either of those might cause
problems.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm not entirely sure what could
have changed...

Stephen