Hi Manuel,

the 'castor' artefact in Maven reflects the root POM of the project. If
you are interested in e.g. XML data binding, please check

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.codehaus.castor/castor-xml

and you'll find all relevant releases. I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Werner Guttmann

PS Re: your email issue, can you please forward me such an email, and
I'll have a look ?