Hi,

I'm trying to read in a GPX file and the header looks like this:
<gpx
  version="1.0"
  creator="GPSBabel - http://www.gpsbabel.org";
  xmlns="http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/0";
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/0
http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/0/gpx.xsd";>

I've created the mapping and up until now have excluded everything in the
GPX header to get the mapping correct.  Now I'm trying to add in the 5
attributes of the GPX header that are here and I'm getting an error.  I'm
sure it's because I don't know how to configure the mapping with the proper
namespace prefix or something like that.

Here's the relevant mapping part:
<class name="parser.GPX">
                <map-to xml="gpx" ns-uri="http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/0";
                  ns-prefix=""/>
                <field name="version" type="java.lang.String">
                        <bind-xml name="version" node="attribute" />
                </field>
                <field name="creator" type="java.lang.String">
                        <bind-xml name="creator" node="attribute" />
                </field>
                <field name="xmlnsXsi" type="java.lang.String">
                        <bind-xml name="xmlns:xsi" node="attribute" />
                </field>
                <field name="xmnls" type="java.lang.String">
                        <bind-xml name="xmnls" node="attribute" />
                </field>
                <field name="xsiSchemaLocation" type="java.lang.String">
                        <bind-xml name="xsi:schemaLocation" node="attribute" />
                </field>
        </class>

Here's the error output I'm getting:
org.exolab.castor.xml.MarshalException: The namespace associated with the
prefix: 'xmlns' is null.{File: file: GPXMapping.xml; line: 17; column: 50}

Would anyone be able to help me with how to properly map this if that is the
issue?

Thanks,
Curt