Well, think of it this way - Cayenne ROP provides the data model and a way to add hooks to the runtime. These are the two pieces that can be used to implement a custom security mechanism. None of the security features are built in Cayenne, but it allows adding them.

So answering Carl's question, I don't think you'll find anything prepackaged, but this doesn't mean you can't build it.

Andrus