On Mar 12, 2007, at 2:29 AM, Randy Leonard wrote:

I've downloaded the Cayenne 3.0 snapshot as referenced from the cayenne web site, and also built the latest code found in svn (including the 'mvn -P mac install' command), but still don't see a CayenneModeler application instance for OSX.

- Am I missing something?
- Is there a command to build an OSX .app?

It is there, it is just hard to find:

cayenne/modeler/cayenne-modeler-mac/target/modeler/CayenneModeler.app/

- Is it possible for the snapshot builds to include an OSX distribution?

We don't have an automated procedure yet. Theoretically yes.

- Or is the Cayenne 2.x modeler valid for Cayenne 3.x?

IIRC yes, but this is about to change.

Andrus