Hi,

the Compress team is working on Zip64 support and our current trunk
looks promising.  We've run interop tests with all we could get our
hands on and things are looking pretty good so far.  The major interop
target missing is PKZIP itself as nobody of us has access to it.

If anybody around here has a version of PKZIP and would be willing to
help, please contact me off-list and we go from there.

What I'd ask you to do would be to create two specific archives from
content I'd provide as well as verifying a handful of archives that I'd
create (maybe with some back-and-forth on the last part if PKZIP did not
like the archives).  The archives in question may be more than 10 MB in
size and you'd need a bit more than 5GB of free space on your disk -
creating the archives may take several minutes of heavy I/O-load.

Thanks

        Stefan