On 12/22/14 7:07 PM, Harshit Dwivedi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to download Apache Commons Math 3.4 from any of the mirrors. Can
> you suggest when the latest jar will be available?

The 3.4 release is in progress.  We are reviewing release
candidates, making changes to incorporate feedback and voting to
approve the release.  This sometimes takes a little while.  Once we
have a successful vote, you will see a release announcement here and
the release will be available on the mirrors.

Phil